Villa 5 Bedrooms for Sale in Katameya Breeze - New Cairo By Afifi For Developments
Katameya Breeze is a residential compound located in New Cairo, Egypt. Developed by Saudi Egyptian Construction Company (SECON), one of the leading real estate developers in Egypt, this compound offers a unique combination of modern architecture, green spaces, and amenities, making it an ideal place for families, couples, and individuals who want to enjoy a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
The compound is spread over a total area of 33 acres and is divided into several zones, each with its unique features and amenities. The residential units are built on 20% of the land area, while the remaining 80% is dedicated to green spaces, landscapes, and facilities. This design ensures that residents can enjoy a healthy and peaceful environment while staying close to all the necessary amenities.
Katameya Breeze offers a variety of residential units, including apartments, duplexes, and villas. Each unit is designed with modern architecture, high-quality materials, and spacious layouts to meet the needs of different residents. The apartments range from one to three bedrooms, while the duplexes and villas offer up to five bedrooms, making them suitable for families of different sizes. All units are equipped with modern amenities, including air conditioning, high-speed internet, and smart home systems.
The compound's green spaces are one of its most impressive features, with over 70% of the area dedicated to gardens, parks, and landscapes. The green spaces are designed to provide residents with a peaceful and relaxing environment, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The compound also features several sports and recreational facilities, including a swimming pool, a gym, a clubhouse, and a children's play area. These facilities are designed to cater to the needs of all residents, from children to adults.
Katameya Breeze is located in New Cairo, one of the most desirable areas in Cairo. The area is known for its modern infrastructure, excellent schools, and world-class healthcare facilities. The compound is also located near several shopping malls, restaurants, and entertainment venues, making it an ideal place for those who want to live close to all the necessary amenities.
In conclusion, Katameya Breeze is a unique residential compound that offers a modern and luxurious lifestyle in a green and peaceful environment. With its spacious and modern units, green spaces, and amenities, the compound is an ideal place for families, couples, and individuals who want to enjoy a comfortable and convenient lifestyle in one of the most desirable areas in Cairo.