+2 01200070979

Standalone villas 4 bedrooms for sale in Katameya Breeze New Cairo

44
Reference: NS 65026
MLS Realty
+201200070979
Email Agent
+2 012 00 231 000


Standalone villas 4 bedrooms for sale in Katameya Breeze New Cairo

Reference:
NS 65026
Type:
Stand Alone
Price:
Call Us
Finishing Status:
Super Lux
Plot Area:
320 sqm
Building Area:
285 sqm
No of Floors:
3
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
4
View:
Lake And Landscape View
Listed:
Thu 30 Mar 2023
About Katameya Breeze New Cairo

4 Bedrooms Villa for Sale in Katameya Breeze New Cairo By Afifi For Developments

Katameya Breeze is a luxurious residential compound located in the heart of New Cairo, Egypt. The compound is designed to provide a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle for its residents, with a range of amenities and facilities that cater to their every need.

The compound is spread over an area of 33 acres, with 80% of the land dedicated to green spaces and landscaped gardens. The remaining 20% is used for the construction of the residential units and the various amenities.

The residential units in Katameya Breeze are designed to cater to the needs of different family sizes and lifestyles. The units range from apartments to villas, with sizes ranging from 120 square meters to 500 square meters. The apartments are available in 2, 3, and 4-bedroom configurations, while the villas are available in 4, 5, and 6-bedroom configurations.

The compound is equipped with a range of amenities and facilities that cater to the needs of its residents. These include a clubhouse, a gym, a spa, a swimming pool, a children's playground, and a sports court. The clubhouse is the heart of the compound, where residents can socialize, relax, and enjoy various activities.

The compound is also equipped

https://www.katameyabreeze.com/NS65026

MLS Realty
+201200070979